Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday 2 January 2013

Info Post
This is an email that Heather from The People's Trust sent to me today.   What she says below is an excellent reminder that we are the people and that it's all about us.  Us as a whole and as individuals.  The People's Trust is truly the PEOPLE's, as in Every Single People On This Planet's Trust.  There is no head, there is no spokesman/woman/person/alien/or fish.  There is Everyone.

I will continue to write about Heather (she can kick my ass later) though, because she is the person I speak to most often about the People's Trust (so far)(get better Caleb, I'm going to be picking your brain next), and while it's all about us, I'm talking TO Heather.


On 02/01/2013 3:52 AM, Heather Tucci-Jarraf wrote:
AK, Brian, and D (KP too!) thank you for spending the moment.  I enjoy the humor and wonderful conversation.  I just wanted to address one matter....(for Now)   I read AK's and D's latest postings about the Public Trust.  One thing, only thing that made me uncomfortable....



I know it is very important for the people to identify...with other, their self, hope, truth, etc. I thank you so much for helping us all, all of the people, to do that. I am remembering soooo much. All this resonates with me...I just ask you not make this about "Heather", or make me the face of the Public Trust especially when the Public Trust is just a tool of many in creations divine plan unfolding at this moment of present, or more importantly, not make this about the Public Trust....this is so about the people, the earth, the universe, and all of creation's manifestation so of self therein, individually and collectively. This is critical. It is vital. Each of us is an example, a mirror, and a reflection of the Truth that IS, the power that IS, and this moment of present that is finally manifesting where everyone is finally remembering that by the knowledge from within.



Can you all help me, help us, help the people, help I AM to make sure that Truth BE reflected in unity rather than what I feel is starting to be "Heather"....I have never seen my name in print so many times (other than court documents...lol)! It just resonates so much more when what IS is presented...well, I don't know...but I do know it is without "me, me, me, me"/Heather, Heather, Heather, Heather, in tone or word...if I presented that it was Heather, Heather, Heather, Heather in any way...well, then I failed miserably!!!! and I will kick my own ass and then you can all form a line from there...seriously.



I know that you will sense the matter that I am having an uneasy feeling about, which I am so poorly trying to articulate here because my once-honed ability with words seems to be seriously failing me for the last 3 to 4 days...as new ways to communicate are starting to be remembered and implemented.



Do you "see?". Please assist me here...that is one thing you all can DO (I so hope there is no ass-kickin' necessary at this moment, but I will bend over if it is due...lol).



with absolute gratitude

in absolute love

unconditionally

always



without prejudice



Heather Ann Tucci-Jarraf

Trustee

I am still processing the hours of conversation we had over the past 36 hours (has it only been that long?), so this isn't a major article to discuss The People's Trust information, but I wanted to say a few more things.

We are going to be setting up several further conversations that will be recorded because quite frankly, there is no possible way for us to cover everything in even a 3 hour interview. I asked on the RTS skype group for questions to ask Heather- what they wanted to know- and I think we managed to get through maybe 2 of the 20 or so questions.  If you have any specific questions you want The People's Trust trustees to answer you can forward them to TOPPTQUESTIONS@GMAIL.COM   American Kabuki has more information about asking questions HERE.

We, AK, Brian, Kauilapele, Heather and I  are currently discussing putting together a press release and organizing a media blitz. It's time for the people to know that the prison doors are open, and we can leave any time we want.

A lot of people have been emailing and messaging all of us, asking us "what can I do to help?  I want to help!"..... that is something that we cover in the interview/conversation that we recorded yesterday.  As soon as AK has it all edited (we had some technical difficulties with the sound at some points unfortunately)(and I kept forgetting to unmute myself, lol) we will publish it for everyone to listen to and share around.

And now... it's almost time for me to go to bed ( yea, who am I kidding, right?), and as I said, this was just a brief note.  Tomorrow I am hoping to have the actual time to sit quietly and put down through the keyboard some of the thoughts that have been swarming my brain for the past few days.

...I don't know about you guys, but the energy for the past 10 days has been unbelievably intense at times and I have had to sit back on several occasions and just breathe deep and ground and centre myself.  While it's a trip and a half, it's also exhausting and not conducive to  getting any serious writing done, lol.  But I promise I'll try harder tomorrow :>)

Good night everyone!










0 comments:

Post a Comment