Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday 8 January 2013

Info Post
Good morning my friends!!!!! I have a lot lot lot of things to talk about today, so I think I will  plunge right in  :>)

The first thing I want to talk about is something that is upsetting many people, and I've been inundated with emails and skype messages about this.

Drake and Casper.

When I wrote the article "You have a Right to know"  I was very clear :

"What I'm going to write here is the truth as it's been told to me. As I have said several times over and over again, I do not consider anything "solid intel" unless I can get multiple confirmations from several very different sources- sources that I trust because I have already vetting their information thoroughly."

I stand by this statement 100%.  I am not going to try to convince someone else that their sources are not true.  I stand behind every single thing I wrote in this article with full KNOWING that it is Truth according to all of MY sources.  If someone elses sources disagree with the Intel that I am giving, then they have a choice:  They can believe their sources, or they can believe my sources, or they can go out and seek further information and draw their own conclusions.  This is the choice of every person who reads anything, they have Free Will to discern for themselves what to believe.  I have said this over and over again here on RTS- I am telling the information that I have, that I have vetted out and cross examined and verified between multiple sources from many many different areas.  I am bringing you the information that I have.  What YOU do with that information is completely and totally up to YOU.

I am working on patience, but it's not my strong suit, and there are days when frustration overcomes calm.  But I'm working on it.

(deep breath)

As I have said in response to several comments over the past few days, emails and skype messages:  Drake knows exactly where to find me.  He has not made a single effort to engage me in conversation of any kind on the information contained in the "You have a Right to know" article (or any other article).  Heather, Randal and Caleb's contact information is right on The People's Trust website.  Neither Drake, nor Casper has made any effort to contact them- by phone or email. My email address is posted right at the top of the RTS page and I've posted out my skype contact info several times (d.breakingthesilence in case they missed it before).  Neither Drake, nor Casper,(nor Jean) have asked me a SINGLE question about ANYTHING.

That is their choice.

oh and Casper, Heather has no idea what you are talking about with a cancelled meeting with attorneys.... none what so ever.

**********************************

Yes, Boehner is the new Interim President.  This position is not about Boehner as a person, but about the position he holds as Speaker of the House.  It has been explained to me that this directly relates to NESARA law.

Look in the media- since early December he has constantly been in the news- Constantly- and his speech to open the 113th Congress gives some broad hints at the change that is coming. Personally I don't like Boehner, and when I was initially told he had been sworn in as the Interim President my first reaction was: "WTF?!?", but I have been told that he has been put on a very short leash.

Once NESARA is announced, within a very short time frame, new constitutionally sound elections will take place and the People will choose their new president.

Right now there is a final kicking and screaming match going on by the Powers That Were- they are Terrified and absolutely Freaking Out.  There is a final push to create fear and panic in the civilian population that mirrors their own dread.  They have lost, and now they are faced with the final decision to make- only they can make that last choice.

We are on the cusp of change.  We are about to witness full disclosure of EVERYTHING.

This is what I have been told. This is what I believe.

I am memorizing every moment of the NOW, because the NOW is about to be so amazingly different that I want to savour the contrast. I want to remember the contradiction between what was and what is.

It will be AWESOME!

On a personal note: I am feeling MUCH better today!  Yesterday was a day of turmoil for me- besides a cold and a broken tooth, I realized that my SELF was sick through conflicting emotions and not being true to my self and my deepest understanding of Me and what I am doing here.  I had a fitful night, but woke up knowing KNOWING what the issue was and understanding.   I will work through that later today.

To thine own self be true.... Right? :>)

I know that many people are having problems accessing The People's Trust Website and the documents.  Kauilapele  has pulled all the documents into one easy to download zip file- KP you ROCK darlin!!!

Finally, I want to repost this comment by one of RTS's readers:

 iwentcrazy7 January 2013 14:30
Has ANYONE bothered to go to Pierce County Recorded Documents and LOOK at Heather's foreclosure case? The first thing I did when faced with TOPPT was to validate she existed by going to the Pierce County Auditors site and look up recorded records under the name Tucci=Jarraf.(I live in Washington so when I saw the test case mentioned in Gig Harbor...I knew to go to Pierce County, and now you know because I have shared with you, information.)
Amazing what I found. 12 entries all with PDF files of motions filed...
...But still people are waiting for Heather, AK, D or ANYONE to do the boots on the ground work for them.
Free...the protocols Heather used are in the recorded records of Pierce County Auditor.

And finally finally,  we will have the press release ready to go out very soon!!!!! I will post it here the very moment it is ready!




“The One People’s Public Trust” Documents… All in One Zip Folder…

toppt_logo_border3I took the liberty of downloading all of the documents from theTOPPT website (http://www.peoplestrust1776.org), and placing them in one zip folder.
Here is a link to that folder, should you wish to download them all from a single link. The folder size is 74 MB.
A note about the file names:
  • For convenience in searching, I have prefixed each document with first, the date, and second, the document number (if available).
  • The date is written as YYMMDD (year-month-day), so that if the documents are sorted by name, all will line up chronologically.
  • The document number is as it is listed in the document.
  • Note that many of the TIF files are 2 pages.
For those wanting to track things as they move along, hopefully this will make it a bit easier.

http://kauilapele.wordpress.com/2013/01/06/the-one-peoples-public-trust-documents-all-in-one-zip-folder/


0 comments:

Post a Comment