Breaking News
Loading...
Monday 25 February 2013

Info Post
From my wonderful friend Vladimir


Thoughts From A Somewhat Barbarian Country 3

Zagreb, 25th February 2013.

I wanted to share this with all of you. Some time ago, when I was at the beginning of my experiments with slavemaster entities - challenging their claims - I felt very much alone.

When one feels lonely, one's emotions tend to jump up and down like a yo-yo. I had no one to talk to about my experiences, no one to share them with, and I felt like I was all alone in the whole world. And that is a tough place to be. Once I said to someone that I feel like I am in an isolation room of a lunatic asylum.

Even my dear wife hated my DOing. I could not explain even to her the what, why, and how of my actions. She reasoned like this - do not expose yourself to them, there is your family; us, me and the kids that you should think about.

I had to continue. How can a free man choose to comply with slavery?

Pressure began to rise in me. Letters started coming and the phone started ringing - slavemasters started an aggresive campaign after I challenged their claims. The energy of the words in their letters was horrible, and the phone calls were no better. And every one of their actions did hit me like a freight train. I could not handle the pressure at some points - it was extremely hard for me to stay focused because I was forced out of balance by that energy. It was very disturbing until I learned how to accept that contrast.

I even attacked a few of the good people that are actually DOers, mirroring that negative energy, so powerful it was.

''Do not underestimate the power of the dark side'' said someone wise in a galaxy far far away...

It would be easier if I had someone to share this experience with. But there was nobody inside the borders of my little country to talk to about it. And then, slowly, my wife began to understand what I am DOing and she started to support me, so the largest pressure was lifted from my shoulders. When you have harmony in your home everything works out somehow.

But, my yo-yo worked overtime inspite of that. I felt betrayed. I felt happy. I felt angry. I felt blessed. I felt crazy. I felt aware. I felt distracted. I felt nirvana. I felt depressed. I felt love. You name it - I went through the whole spectrum of human emotions.

Loneliness is hard to bear. We all know that and I am sure that many of you DOers did experience similar things to what I experienced and we all still do experience them from time to time.

But I know now that I am not alone. We are not alone. An occasional warm and kind e-mail or message from the far side of the world helps a lot! Warm and kind words from someone you never met helps us to stay focused and determined in our DOing.

Share your emotions. We are humans and we are all in this together. We are all one. We all have good and bad days, especially now when we are adjusting ourselves to this new world emerging. If you see somewhere on the web or in the street that there is someone suffering and tormented by contrasts, remind them that they are not alone. Give them a few kind words of support.

I am in contact with DOers from all around the world now and I do not feel alone anymore. We share our experiences of DOing and it makes us all stronger. And we started to DO things together. People who never met each other.

So thank you my friends from the United States, Canada, Malaysia, South Africa, England, Brasil and many other places for BEing kind to me. I feel it and it means a lot to me and it helps me to keep DOing with even more passion than before.

Now there are few DOers here in Croatia - we did find each other recently and we started DOing stuff together - I will keep you updated when some of the stuff we decided to DO will be done.

And there is one more thing I would like to share, something I will never forget. A friend of mine from Houston, Texas wrote this to me - these are his words:

I was one of those that talked the talk but feared the walk. What made me start DOing was the birth of my son. I don't want him saying, "If you knew about all of this, why didn't you do or say something?"

Our children deserve to live in a world better than this. Will we make it happen for them and us? If you think that we should, then go out there and DO stuff.

Love to all,

Vladimir

0 comments:

Post a Comment